Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cowboy or lesbian??

A weather beaten old cowboy sits down at the corner Starbucks and orders
a black coffee. As he sits quietly sipping the brew, an attractive young
woman sits down next to him and asks: "Are you a real cowboy?"

"Well, I guess so", he replies. "I've spent sixty years breaking in
colts, working cows, roping steers, riding rodeo, pulling calves,
bailing hay, driving herds, cleaning out barns and feeding my range
dogs, so yes, I reckon I'm a cowboy."

"I am a lesbian," she says. I spend my whole day thinking about women.
As I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think
about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about
women when I eat. Seems everything I do makes me think about women." The
two sit sipping in silence until the young woman leaves.

A little while later, a man sits down on the other side of the old
cowboy and asks: "Are you a real cowboy?" Shaking his head he replies,
"Always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian

No comments: