Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nasty one.

> I went to the mall on Saturday, and I was in there for only
> about 5
> Minutes. When I came out there was a damn Metro cop
> writing a parking
> ticket.
>
> So I went up to him and said, "Come on, sugar..., how
> about giving a
> Girl a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the
> ticket. So I
> Called him a pencil-necked member of the Boerebond. He
> glared at me and
> Started writing another ticket for having worn tyres! So I
> called him a
> Verkrampte piece of horse-sh*t. He finished the second
> ticket and put it
> On the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing a
> third
> Ticket, for the cracked windscreen! This went on for about
> 20 minutes.
>
> The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
> "Vetgat" I screamed At
> him. Yet another ticket. "Vetgat with a
> boep-pens!" I shouted again.
> His hand wrote furiously as his neck went a deeper shade of
> purple and
> His blood pressure mounted and his breathing got heavier.
>
> I then walked off as my bus arrived....
>
> I try to have a little fun each day. It's very
> important.
>
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: