Saturday, April 25, 2009

NEVER QUESTION A DRUNK!

I assume the person buying the groceries is a lady...

I was shopping at the local supermarket where I selected the following:
a litre of milk
a carton of eggs
a carton of orange juice
a 250 gram package of bacon
a head of lettuce
a 1 kilo can of coffee.
As I was unloading my items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind me watched as I placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up the purchases, the drunk calmly stated,
"Y…YOU MUSSHT BE SHINGLE."

I was a bit startled by this proclamation, but I was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since I was indeed single. I looked at the six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about my selections that could have tipped off the drunk to my marital status. Curiosity getting the better of me, I said: "Well, you know what, you're absolutely right. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "COZSH YOU’RE MIGHTY UGLY."

2 comments:

smithe said...

hello friend. I bring news for you. if you want to come race Blogg Design. terms you can come to my blogg and read the news more. and I ask of you I hope you can make it this your friend. Do not they want to participate in this competition. thanks

Blackjack Players said...

The matchless message ;)